It has a strong character and does not deal with half-measures. Alluring by definition. While you are still appreciating its structure, the brilliance of the wine has become its depth. If it were an animal it would be a temptation snake. Sauvignon can easily allure you: the complexity of the aromatic features, persistent hints of elderberry combined with herbaceous aromas. Tomato leaves and nettles give way to a tropical finish: mango and pineapple. This wine has made our company well recognised abroad!
Star sign: Scorpio. Favourite colour: green.
- 100% Sauvignon
- Average vineyard age: 35 years
- Average number of vines per hectare: 4,000
- Vine system: guyot
- Average yield: 55 hl/ha
- Harvesting period: second ten days of September
- Grape harvest: by hand
- Area of Production: Cormòns (Gorizia)
- The grapes are de-stemmed and cold macerated for 24 hours. The fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks under a controlled temperature (16 - 18°C). This wine spends 6 months on the lees and then is bottled.
- Tasting profile
- This wine is brisk, spicy and aromatic. Golden yellow in colour it offers a nice bouquet of aromas ranging from tropical fruit to elderberry flowers and citrus fruit, with hints of sage and tomato leaves. Striking for its smoothness on the palate which envelopes its aromatic character.
- Food pairing
- It goes well with tomato first course dishes, asparagus, very well with Frittata or crustaceans. Exceptional with baked sea bass in salt crust!
- Serving temperature
- 13,5% vol
- Total acidity
- 5,4 g/l
cases of 3/6/12
single 1,5l magnum case