Apple, apricot and mostly pear. And then banana, and lychee. The layers of fruit are nicely complemented by fresh hints of flowers of broom, jasmine and hawthorn. The prince of whites, the beginning of summer. The citrus becomes herbal, and balsamic it is refreshing and invigorating. The pleasant acidity mingles with the pear while the structure unfolds smoothly towards a long, promising finish and the mouth pleasingly confirms the nose. Sign of air. For those who appreciate loveliness, virtuously cultivated.
Star sign: libra. Favourite colour: clear sky-blue turquoise.
- 100% Pinot Bianco
- Average vineyard age: 20 years
- Average number of vines per hectare: 5,000
- Vine system: guyot
- Average yield: 60 hl/ha
- Harvesting period: first ten days of September
- Grape Harvest: by hand
- Area of Production: Cormòns (GO)
- The grapes are de-stemmed and cold macerated for 24 hours. Fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks under a controlled temperature (14 - 16°C). This wine spends 6 months on the lees and is then bottled.
- Tasting profile
- Elegant, fine, fresh. This straw yellow wine offers a rich fruity nose with unfolding layers that go from apple to apricot, and then from pear to banana, lychees and grape seed. It opens up to an impressively balanced palate and the pleasant acidity highlights its freshness.
- Food pairing
- Recommended in summer as a great aperitif, goes well with light appetisers, fish and white meat dishes.
- Serving temperature
- 13,5% vol
- Total acidity
- 6,20 g/l
cases of 3/6/12
single 1,5l magnum case