It is a sign of Earth and carries its essence up to the nose and in the mouth. It discloses a rich variety of aromas, offering dense notes of bell pepper mingled with sweet spices. This Cabernet Sauvignon is perfectly balanced and persistent. It evokes tenacity and diplomacy. It is stubborn and coherent; it never disappoints your expectations in terms of an intense and rich sensory experience. In time many things come and go. This wine remains!
Star sign: Capricorn Favourite colour: black.
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Average vineyard age: 15 years
- Average number of vines per hectare: 4,000
- Vine system: guyot
- Average yield: 40 hl/ha
- Harvesting period: first ten days of October
- Grape harvest: by hand
- Area of Production: Cormòns (Gorizia)
- The grapes are de-stemmed and are left to macerate for 20 to 25 days. During this period, fermentation is assisted by regular remontage, delestage and air mixing. The wine is then racked in oak barrels where it ages for 20 months before being bottled. Before going on the shelf the wine ages in the bottle for approximately 10 months.
- Tasting profile
- Dry, decided, diplomatic, wrapping, it has a long finish that reveals tannins. Its colour is intense ruby red. You get hints of red capsicum and the blueberry mingled with sweet spices and liquorice. In mouth it expresses an excellent structure and persistence with a balanced body.
- Food pairing
- It matches very well with grilled red meat and game.
- Serving temperature
- 14,0% vol
- Total acidity
- 5,4 g/l
cases of 3/6/12